Why to Choose PKF Cyprus
1. We are one of the largest independent accounting firms in Cyprus with offices in Nicosia and Limassol.
2. PKF Cyprus is comprised of 10 Partners/Directors with 100 staff.
3. We are members of the PKF International Network with offices all over the world.
4. We are a member of a top 10 International network of accountants with very strict quality control procedures.
5. Through our PKF network we can assist you with the Cyprus Company formation, formation of company or consultancy of any type anywhere in the world.
6. We are a reputable local accounting firm and a member of a top 10 international network of accountants and because of this we can offer you the quality of service and advice that you may require, from time to time, which may extend beyond the basic audit and accounting.
7. We are a ‘quality check’ accounting firm by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Cyprus (Cyprus regulator) and the UK Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute, a distinction that only 8% of Cyprus accounting firms currently enjoy.
8. In comparing our fees with others you will have to consider what services are included in the agreed fee. An indicative package of our services is comprised of:
i. Preparation and audit of the financial statements;
ii Advising you on any International or Cyprus tax queries that you may have;
iii. Preparing and submitting the income tax returns to the Cyprus Tax Authorities;
iv. Dealing with and resolving any routine questions that the Cyprus Tax Authorities may have.
We strongly believe that our motto ‘right size.right people.right answers’ clearly sets out our goal, positioning and quality standards.
Upon request, we can also provide or arrange for the provision of secretarial and administration services.
Most Cyprus accounting firms / Cyprus auditors and other similar service providers, and especially those who want to appear more competitive in their pricing, usually charge separately for each of the services appearing above and in many cases such charges could be substantial.